Monday, July 6, 2009

lets do the time warp, then get shock treatment.

welcome to Brew and Alabaster Disaster, I am Alabaster Disaster AKA AD and im the one creating this blog and forcing Brew into it with me because she probably has the most interesting things to say/type out of everyone i know, so pretty much this blog (never had one before) is going to start out as an experiment and hopefully end up interesting
anyways heres whats on my mind
everyone loves Rocky Horror Picture Show including me and i love Richard O,Brien and Patricia Quinn and most of all Little Nell (youtube her singing its great) who are all in it, they all happened to be in the lesser known Rocky Horror sequel Shock Treatment
i watched the whole movie on youtube the other day and wondered why i hadn't known of it sooner. its campy and eighties as hell but that's what makes it so great.
so anyways enjoy it, all ten parts are on youtube heres the first one.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be all over this if I didn't hate watching movies on the internet.

    ReplyDelete